Monday, October 1, 2007

Save Over 20% on 3Pc Living Room Set

Hello,

New update as of today, Monday, October 1st, 2007.

We are welcoming the month of October with a special promotional sale on
our contemporary vibrant yellow leather living room set: Sofa + Two Chairs.

We went down on our sale price from $1295 for the 3pc set, to now only $995!
That's $300 in instant savings.

Modern Yellow Leather Sofa and Two Chairs Living Room Set:


For more great offers check out our Crazy Deal, Close Out and Overstock pages.

Have a wonderful day!

Yours Truly,
NYC_Blogger

4 comments:

Flashynista said...

are you only selling the yellow in this sale!

stefdds said...

This is a very nice set, I almost baught it! The color description is correct...it is VIBRANT (bright) Yellow! And I mean yellow! The photo is very nice, but very inaccurate regarding the color! Get a swatch color sample before you choose!! I'm getting other samples.

Amy said...

I have the White & Black Leather Contemporary Living Room Set of Sofa and Loveseat
(Item#: 7391WBsl)and my little niece messed it up with pen markings and other stains. I am having great difficulty getting the stains out.
Please, any idea on how i can clean this beautiful furniture without destroying it?
Please, let me know.
Thanks,
Edith(amyfrankbok@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I saw this site with some useful info on living room furniture set. Hope it helps